Schedule of Fees
All commercial debt recovery cases are initiated on a No Success No Fee* basis. It is therefore in our best interest to collect your debt as swiftly as possible using the most effective debt collection methods available.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team for a private and confidential discussion about our schedule of fees.
The criteria that Booth Cooper Mason & Associates work to for accepting new cases is as follows:
- All cases are accepted following a “viability of success” assessment
All cases are assessed and costed based on:
- The geographical location of the creditor
- The value of the debt
- The age of the debt
All cases are only accepted once the correct documentation is in place between BCM and the creditor, such as but not restricted to:
- A valid Letter of Authorisation
- A valid Service Level Agreement
- A clear picture of the circumstances surrounding the debt has been made available (with evidence) to BCM at the assessment stage
A return fee is chargeable and payable by the creditor if a debtor is genuinely unable to pay the monies outstanding.
Get in touch with a member of our team for a confidential discussion.